Campbell Primary School’s vision is to ensure that all students develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve their individual potential which will establish the foundation for life long learning.
Our students will:
Dream • Believe • Achieve
- Dream – Goal setting
- Dream – Innovation
- Dream – Think – Plan – Learn – Learning is thinking
- Dream – A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring in the mind.
- Dream – A condition or achievement that is longed for, an aspiration.
- Dream – A hope.
- Believe – Importance of belief in oneself.
- Believe – Spiritual.
- Believe – To have faith.
- Believe – To have faith, confidence and trust.
- Believe – To have confidence in the value of learning.
- Believe – To positively use the thinking process to form an informed opinion.
- Achieve – Learning is ongoing.
- Achieve – Work towards your goals.
- Achieve -To perform or carry out with success.
- Achieve – To attain with effort or despite difficulty.
- Achieve – To accomplish something successfully.
- Achieve – Perform at a standard or above standard level.