Campbell Primary School has now started using the new payment system for all extra curricular activities, voluntary contributions and charges associated with the school. This system will replace the current envelope payment system.
The new payment system is an easy-to-use application called Qkr! (pronounced ‘quicker’). Qkr can be used on smartphones, ipads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Qkr is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr will assist our school community by
- saving time by allowing parents/guardians to pay for school activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reducing the need for students to bring cash to school;
- save parents visiting the Administration to pay by credit card;
- save parents time completing the details on medical info, permission slips and payment envelopes;
- reducing the time school staff spend on administrative tasks;
- reducing paper consumption
Getting started with the Qkr is easy. Please refer to the Parent Information tab for the flyer and question and answers help document that will give you step by step instructions on how to download Qkr and register your child/ren so you are ready to make excursion payments
You will receive the normal information note regarding excursions and payments.
Medical information and permission details will be ready to be made via Qkr
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new technology please email Campbell.firstname.lastname@example.org.