To enrol at Campbell Primary School there are a number of eligibility requirements.
The school priority is for students whose family currently reside within the boundaries of the Campbell Primary School local intake area as determined by the Department of Education. A map of this area is available here Campbell Primary School Local Intake Map.
Parents wishing to enrol their child/ren at Campbell Primary School are required to supply three pieces of proof of residency.
These may include:
- A rates notice from the local council for the property
- A lease/rental agreement if the family is renting (with a minimum 3 months to cover commencement)
- Power – connection or latest account
- Gas – connection or latest account
- Contents Insurance
- Driver’s License
- Medicare statement
- Private Health insurance statement
Please Note: The Department of Education requires parents to advise the Principal in writing of any changes to their address and that enrolment may be reviewed and/or cancelled due to a change in residential circumstances. This is in accordance with section 16 of the Education Act.
Enrolment Age Information
Please view our Enrolment Age Table here
How to Enrol
- Step 1. Read the Campbell Primary School Application for Enrolment Part A
- Step 2. Complete and submi the online Application for Enrolment Form below
- Step 3. You will be contacted by a staff member regarding your the outcome of your Application.
If you are unable to complete an online Application for Enrolment Form please complete and submit the appropriate form below along with the required documents to Reception.
2018 Enrolment Forms 2019 Enrolment Forms
The Department of Education’s selection process for places in Kindergarten and Pre Primary was reviewed in 2003. Below are the eligibility guidelines for selection of places in schools that are local intake schools.
Local Intake Schools
Children living in the intake area of the school and who will have a sibling enrolled at the school in 2018.
- Children who live in the intake area of the school but will not have a sibling at the school in 2018.
- Children who live outside the intake area of the school and who will have a sibling at the school in 2018.
- Children who live outside the intake area of the school and who will not have a sibling at the school in 2018.
Note: If there is more than one child in any of the above categories, priority will be given to children living closest to the school, measured in a straight line from place of residence to the school.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 2018 program at Campbell Primary School and live outside the school’s local intake area will not be guaranteed a place in 2019. Students need to apply to the school within their local intake area for 2019.