SCHEDULE OF CONTRIBUTIONS, CHARGES AND OTHER OPTIONAL COSTS 2023
The School Board has endorsed the schedule of Contributions and Charges for 2023. Financial assistance provided by parents has always played a supportive role in the provision of resources that extend the school’s capacity to add value to students’ learning experience. Below is a breakdown of what your contribution helps to provide to our students:
- Art/Craft consumables, stationery & materials
- Language consumables, resources & stationery
- Science consumables
- English & Library resource materials
- Mathematical materials
- Digital Technologies consumables
- Voluntary Contribution – $60 per student (Kindergarten to Year 6)
Funds raised through contributions allow us to enhance the learning environment at Campbell Primary School through purchasing resources and running programs to benefit all students. While contributions are voluntary, the quality of our learning programs will be maximized when all families contribute.
- Charges and Other Optional Costs
The participation of a student in an extra cost optional activity is conditional on payment of the costs of that activity. You will be requested to make payment for each activity as it approaches. The amounts below are indicative only and is the maximum amount that families can be requested to pay in a school year if students are participating in each activity. Please note that these are anticipated activities and charges and not a guarantee that they will occur.
|CHARGES FOR EXTRA COST OPTIONAL ITEMS
(ESTIMATED MAXIMUM COST)
|In Term Swimming||—||$80||$80||$80||$80||$80||$80||$80|
|The following activities are in addition to the Incursion/Excursion costs|
|Interschool Carnivals||Up to $15.00 per Carnival|
|Instrumental Music Hire||$400||$400|
|PEAC||Up to $330|
|Councillors Lunch (Parliament House)||
|Year 6 Day Camp (2 days)||$400|
|Year 6 Dinner Dance||$80|
|Year 6 End of Year Activity||$50|
(Purchased directly from supplier)
- Items for personal use in the Educational Program
All students will receive a Personal Requirements List for 2023 (Booklist). We have negotiated competitive prices for high quality materials through Campion Education (Aust) Pty Ltd. You are not obliged to use our preferred supplier; however, we encourage you to give consideration to supporting this provider who offers quality products and service, and a commission on sales to the school. Please visit their website for opening and closing times. There will be no collection day from the school site.
These are items that students are expected to have at all times and may need to be replenished from time to time. Please note:
- Many items can be reused year after year.
- Please ensure all items are clearly marked so that equipment is easy to return to your child if found.
- Voluntary Approved Funds
A voluntary contribution to support ongoing fundraising activities is administered by the P&C Committee. P&C contributions greatly assist the school to provide funding in support of key initiatives and strategic focus areas aligned with our school Business Plan. For 2023 the P&C voluntary contribution is $10.00 per student.
Payment Options – Please check with the School Office to see if you have credit on your account before making payments.
Payment options for Voluntary Contributions, Charges and Other Cost Options can be made as follows:
- QKR! (pronounced quicker) – Available Term 1 2023
- Direct deposit to the school bank account can be made from Term 1 2023. Please use the student’s surname and year group as the reference.
- Cash or credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard) can be made in person at the School Office from Wednesday 1 February 2023.
- Added to your Personal Items List if ordering from Campion (Voluntary and P & C Contributions only) Please do not hesitate to contact our Manager Corporate Services on 9456 8300 if you have any queries regarding payment of the Voluntary Contributions, Charges and Other Cost Options.