Our School Photos will be taken on:
Monday 18 March 2019
Friday 22 March 2019
Once again Master School Portraits will be taking our school photos. Please read the information below regarding the ordering of your child/ren’s photos.
View the 2019 Photography Roster here.
- Every Student will have their photo taken, whether they are purchasing photos or not.
- The school has chosen to use the online ordering system. Your child will be given an online ordering instruction slip and a unique student shootkey. Log onto www.msp.com.au and follow the prompts to place your order.
- If you lose your shootkey the school reception will have a copy to quote back to you.
- The expiry date for online ordering is the Thursday 28 March 2019. Any orders received after this date will incur a $30.00 archive fee. You can email your order request through to email@example.com or call our office on 08 9240 8000
- Envelopes can be obtained from Administration.
- Family photos are taken Monday and Friday before school.
- Please ensure that your family envelope and payment are handed to the Photographers on photo day.
- If you do not have the correct money we will provide any change needed when photos are delivered to school.
- Family photos cannot be ordered online.
Student Councillor and Choir Photo:
- These will be taken in the afternoon of photo days.
- If your child is in a group photo you will receive a link and password to the online gallery after photo day. You can then view and order if required. Photos will be delivered with the school’s bulk order.
Please Note: Class Groups, Individuals and Family Photos are not available to view online.