Dear Parents and Caregivers
SCHOOL PHOTOS INFORMATION
Our School Photos will be taken on:
- Wednesday 28 October 2020
- Thursday 29 October 2020
Class Photos/Portraits: Every Student will have their photo taken, whether they are purchasing photos or not.
The school has chosen to use the online ordering system.
Earlier in the year your child would have been given an online ordering instruction slip and a unique student shootkey.
Please log onto www.msp.com.au and follow the prompts to place your order.
If you have lost your child’s shootkey please email Amanda Downing – School Officer, Campbell Primary School – Amanda.Downing@education.wa.edu.au
The expiry date for online ordering is the 4 November 2020.
Any orders received after this date will incur a $30.00 archive fee.
You can email your order request through to email@example.com or call our office on 08 9240 8000.
Family Photos: • Envelopes can be obtained from Administration.
- Family photos are taken each morning before school.
- Please ensure that your family envelope and payment are handed to the Photographers on photo day.
- If you do not have the correct money we will provide any change needed when photos are delivered to school.
- Family photos cannot be ordered online. • Once school has received photos, family photos will remain at reception for parents to collect.
Please Note: Individuals and Family Photos are not available to view online