To enrol at Campbell Primary School there are a number of eligibility requirements. These include:
The school priority is for students whose family currently reside within the boundaries of the Campbell Primary School local intake area as have been determined by the Department of Education.
A map of this area is available here 2017 Campbell Primary School Local Intake Map. Parents wishing to enrol their child/ren at Campbell Primary School are required to supply three pieces of proof of residency.
These may include:
- A rates notice from the local council for the property
- A lease/rental agreement if the family is renting (with a minimum 3 months to cover commencement)
- Power – connection or latest account
- Gas – connection or latest account
- Contents Insurance
- Driver’s License
- Medicare statement
- Private Health insurance statement
The Department of Education requires parents to advise the Principal in writing if they change their residence to out of the Local Intake area of Campbell Primary School.
Parents and Guardians are to be aware that they must inform the Principal in writing of any changes to their address and that an enrolment may be reviewed and/or cancelled due to a change in residential circumstances. This is in accordance with section 16 of the Education Act.
Please select the appropriate documents from below:
The Department of Education’s selection process for places in Kindergarten and Pre Primary was reviewed in 2003. Below are the eligibility guidelines for selection of places in schools that are local intake schools.
Local Intake Schools
Children living in the intake area of the school and who will have a sibling enrolled at the school in 2017.
- Children who live in the intake area of the school but will not have a sibling at the school in 2017.
- Children who live outside the intake area of the school and who will have a sibling at the school in 2017.
- Children who live outside the intake area of the school and who will not have a sibling at the school in 2017.
Note: If there is more than one child in any of the above categories, priority will be given to children living closest to the school, measured in a straight line from place of residence to the school.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 2017 program at Campbell Primary School and live outside the school’s local intake area will not be guaranteed a place in 2018. Students need to apply to the school within their local intake area for 2018.