In order to work for any state school in Western Australia, you are required to hold the following;

  1.     A valid Working with Children’s Check.
  2.     A Department of Education Screening Check (it is preferable that this is applied for online).


Campbell Primary School use Schrole to manage relief staff. Please follow the instructions below to create an account.  Please ensure you upload the following and that documents are no larger than 2 MB in size.

  • Resume (include your Department ID/E Number if you have one)
  • Certificates of attainment/transcripts
  • Working with Children’s Card
  • Screening Clearance (or date you last worked in an existing Department employee)
  • Teachers registration (if applicable)
  • Proof that you are eligible to work within Australia. If born in Australia/New Zealand, please supply your birth certificate or passport. If born overseas, please supply a citizenship certificate, passport or via grant letter.

Once all of the above has been received your request to connect will be actioned.

Please allow at least a week as we have many requests to connect, and we need time to make sure all clearances are in place before your account is accepted.