Below is a brief summary of the previous 2022 school board meetings for your information.
School Board Meeting Summary
14 February 2022
The school board met via WebEx on Monday 14 February 2022 at 3.15pm. The Vice Chair – Leonie Gurr chaired the meeting.
The following items were discussed, noted and endorsed by the Board.
- COVID Contingency Plans – Principal presented the school’s COVID Contingency planning and Operational planning to the Board. All compliance guidelines set down by the Department of Education and WA Chief Health Officer are being followed, with plans in place for when / if a COVID case occurs in our school.
- Community Usage 2022 – the Board unanimously endorsed the current users of the school’s facilities ie: Canteen, Helping Hands, Eternal Life Ministry, Hindi classes and tennis.
- SAER (Students at Educational Risk) Policies review – The following plans / policies were presented to the board for review and were endorsed.
- Students at Educational Risk
- Student Services Team Support
- Documented Education Plans
- Student Attendance Policy
- School Board AGM – will be held via WebEx on Monday 14 March 2022. The community will be invited to view. Student Leaders will provide a presentation.
- School Board Nominations for 2022 and beyond – New members of the Board will be sought in the following weeks for available 1, 2 or 3 year tenures. Information to be dispersed via Connect and Facebook.
Meeting closed at 4.15pm. The next meeting will be held on Monday 14 March 2022.