To enrol at Campbell Primary School there are a number of eligibility requirements.
Campbell Primary School Local Intake Area
The school priority is for students whose family currently reside within the boundaries of the Campbell Primary School local intake area as determined by the Department of Education.
A map of this area is available here Campbell Primary School Local Intake Map.
Proof of Residency
Parents wishing to enrol their child/ren at Campbell Primary School are required to supply three pieces of proof of residency.
These may include:
- A rates notice from the local council for the property
- A lease/rental agreement if the family is renting (with a minimum 3 months to cover commencement)
- Power – connection or latest account
- Gas – connection or latest account
- Contents Insurance
- Driver’s License
- Medicare statement
- Private Health insurance statement
Please Note: The Department of Education requires parents to advise the Principal in writing of any changes to their address and that enrolment may be reviewed and/or cancelled due to a change in residential circumstances. This is in accordance with section 16 of the Education Act.
The Department of Education’s selection process for places in Kindergarten and Pre-primary was reviewed in 2003. Below are the eligibility guidelines for selection of places in schools that are local intake schools.
- Children living in the intake area of the school and who will have a sibling enrolled at the school in 2021.
- Children who live in the intake area of the school but will not have a sibling at the school in 2021.
- Children who live outside the intake area of the school and who will have a sibling at the school in 2021.
- Children who live outside the intake area of the school and who will not have a sibling at the school in 2021.
Note: If there is more than one child in any of the above categories, priority will be given to children living closest to the school, measured in a straight line from place of residence to the school.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 2021 program at Campbell Primary School and live outside the school’s local intake area will not be guaranteed a place in 2022. Students need to apply to the school within their local intake area for 2022.
Enrolment Age Table
|Students attend the year level which is applicable to their date of birth.||2021||2022||2023||2024||2025||2026|
|1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022||K|
|1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021||K||P|
|1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020||K||P||1|
|1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019||K||P||1||2|
|1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018||K||P||1||2||3|
|1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017||K||P||1||2||3||4|
|1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016||P||1||2||3||4||5|
|1 July 2014 to 30 June 2015||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014||2||3||4||5||6|
|1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013||3||4||5||6|
|1 July 2011 to 30 June 2012||4||5||6|
|1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011||5||6|
|1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010||6|
For more comprehensive information on enrolments please visit the Schools and You website here.
Department of Education- Official site
Schools and You – for parents and community
VISA 457 Information
Application for Enrolment
- Step 1. Read the Campbell Primary School Application for Enrolment Part A document
- Step 2. Complete and submit the online Application for Enrolment Form below
- Step 3. You will be contacted by a staff member regarding your the outcome of your Application
Campbell Primary School Application For Enrolment
If you are unable to complete an online Application for Enrolment Form please complete and submit the appropriate form below along with the required documents to Reception.