For all students to have the knowledge, skills and values required to make a positive contribution to society and meet the challenges of their changing world.
To nurture the hearts and minds of all.
Respect, Resilience and Kindness.
Dream Believe Achieve.
- Dream – Goal setting
- Dream – Innovation
- Dream – Think – Plan – Learn – Learning is thinking
- Dream – A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring in the mind.
- Dream – A condition or achievement that is longed for, an aspiration.
- Dream – A hope.
- Believe – Importance of belief in oneself.
- Believe – Spiritual.
- Believe – To have faith.
- Believe – To have faith, confidence and trust.
- Believe – To have confidence in the value of learning.
- Believe – To positively use the thinking process to form an informed opinion.
- Achieve – Learning is ongoing.
- Achieve – Work towards your goals.
- Achieve -To perform or carry out with success.
- Achieve – To attain with effort or despite difficulty.
- Achieve – To accomplish something successfully.
- Achieve – Perform at a standard or above standard level.