AUSTRALIAN PRIMARY PRINCIPAL’S DAY – COMMUNITY MESSAGES
Today we would like to acknowledge Ms Bates, Mrs Ward, Mrs Slee and Miss Goodsell for all their work and dedication to Campbell Primary School.
The community has submitted some wonderful messages to these amazing educators on this special day.
- A very big thank you to the Principal, Assistant Principals and teachers for your excellent input for the kids future.
- Thank you so much for all you do amazing hard work
- A big thank you to all Principals at Campbell Primary who work so hard to establish a positive and accommodating environment for all children, neuro-diverse included. Without the time, consideration and ongoing planning these ladies provide, we would have great challenge navigating these crucial schooling years.
- A big shout out to the Campbell School Principal Ms Bates, and Assistant Principals Mrs Ward, Mrs Slee and Miss Paige for their untiring services that they are continually doing for the School and the Canning Vale community.
- A big thank you the Ms Bates, and her wonderful assistants for all the outstanding achievements for all our students and teachers in and around Campbell primary, best wishes to all.
- Thanks to Ms Lynne Bates and the whole Team for all the hard work towards the development of the School. I am a new parent to this school and I find this as a wonderfully disciplined and organised school in all aspects.
- Thanks Campbell’s amazing Principal and Assistant Principals for taking good care of students and maintaining safe environment for learning for all kids especially during the hard times hit by COVID-19 pandemic.
- To the leaders who walk the talk and are always on the ground with the children. We thank you! With your leadership and love to the children, you have made school a safe and exciting place to be. The children have never missed a day in school.
- Principal, Ms Bates and Assistant Principals at Campbell Primary school does an amazing job with academics and other activities. They are very much hands on and build great relationships with parents/guardians, teachers and particularly with students. You find them in the spot wherever there’s an issue and do the best they can. You all are amazing and deserve a big applause. Thank you for everything you do.
- Thank you all Principals of Campbell for your outstanding leadership and dedication for our children. Many thanks!
- Thank you for your great leaderships and for looking after our kids. Highly appreciated you all.
- Thank you for your dedication and excellence.
- Ms Bates- Thank you for your leadership in overseeing the teachers in Campbell Primary school who work so hard and care for the students with dedication. It’s lovely to see your positive presence as you greet the students in the morning.
- Thank you Mrs Ward for your love and care for the students especially when they implement the kiss and ride, you were there with a watchful eye like a hawk overseeing the safety of the kids. Always happy to engage and answer questions from parents. Really respect and value you and your work.
- Thank you Miss Goodsell for your hard work and friendly presence at school. I appreciate your hard work and hard questions in getting outcomes and ensuring kids have quality education and quality therapy whilst in school. Love your work!
- Thank you for setting high expectations for our students and educators. As principal, you have shaped the conditions for our teachers and students to learn and succeed. We are forever grateful for your impact on this school, keep up the great work!