What is the Better Health Program?
The Better Health Program is a free, healthy lifestyle program for families. The program is evidence-based and is developed and delivered by qualified health professionals to support families with making sustainable health changes. Children (and their families) are eligible to participate in the program if they are:
- Aged 7-13 years
- Above a healthy weight
In Term 4 Face-to-face program locations include:
- Herb Graham Recreation Centre Mirrabooka, Tuesdays commencing 12 October 2021
- Bounce Cannington, Wednesdays commencing 13 October 2021
- Rebound Arena Port Kennedy, Thursdays commencing 14 October 2021
- Latitude Air Edgewater, day to be confirmed shortly.
For those unable to attend a face-to-face program, the online program includes:
- Weekly interactive modules
- Weekly phone coaching support with a health professional
- Lots of freebies (including a Garmin fitness tracker and other great resources)
Benefits to families:
- Learn about healthy habits in a fun and engaging way
- Support and resources to establish healthy habits
- Flexible program delivery – Face-to-face in the community or online
Read more about the Better Health program via the link below.