Year 7 Canberra Year 7 Update October Year 6 Canberra Newsletter Day 6 Update – Wednesday September 24th, 2014 Today we visited the War Memorial. We had great...
Welcome to Campbell Primary School
We are pleased to welcome you to Campbell Primary School and thank you for your interest. Our school is very community based and provides a strong and comprehensive learning experience that strives towards our school motto:
Dream • Believe • Achieve
Whilst providing a strong academic learning environment we also pride ourselves in providing to our students a vast array of learning areas:
- Health and Physical Education
- Performing Arts – Music
- Performing Arts – Dance
- Visual Arts
- Languages – Italian
- Information and Communication Technology
- English as a Second Language
Students can become involved in:
- After school “Active Kids” programs which are run by our Physical Education teachers and coordinators. These programs promote both fitness as well as team building skills. These programs are provided free of charge.
- Dance Troupes for both boys and girls, Years 4 – 7.
- Junior and Senior Choir.
- Students also have the ability to become involved in SIMS (Instrumental Music) and academic extension programs through PEAC.
- A “before” and “after school” care is also held on site which is run by a qualified child care worker.
Information Technology will be integrated into the teaching and learning programmes of the school to support quality teaching and learning and the basis for reporting systems and administration.
Download the Campbell Primary School app
Campbell Primary School’s app has been designed to provide information to parents, students, staff and the community.
Find out more: http://ischoolapps.com.au/campbell-primary-school/