In Term 3 2016, Campbell Primary School will be implementing a new payment system for all extra curricular activities, voluntary contributions and charges associated...
Welcome to Campbell Primary School
What’s new at Campbell Primary School……
This year Campbell Primary School’s Year 6 students will be travelling to Fairbridge Village, Pinjarra for 3 days of team building activities.
Students will leave on Monday 31 October 2016 and return on Wednesday 2 November 2016. This will be a wonderful opportunity for students to further friendships and develop their resilience and confidence.
Welcome to Campbell
We are pleased to welcome you to Campbell Primary School and thank you for your interest. Our school is very community based and provides a strong and comprehensive learning experience that strives towards our school motto:
Dream • Believe • Achieve
Whilst providing a strong academic learning environment we also pride ourselves in providing to our students a vast array of learning areas:
- Health and Physical Education
- Performing Arts – Music
- Visual Arts
- Information and Communication Technology
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect
- Students can become involved in:
- Dance Troupes for both boys and girls, Years 4 – 6.
- Senior Choir, Senior Band and Rock Band
- Golf Academy
- Students also have the ability to become involved in IMMS (Instrumental Music) and academic extension programs through PEAC.
- A “before” and “after school” care is also held on site which is run by a qualified child care worker.
Information Technology will be integrated into the teaching and learning programmes of the school to support quality teaching and learning and the basis for reporting systems and administration.
Download the Campbell Primary School app
Campbell Primary School’s app has been designed to provide information to parents, students, staff and the community.
Find out more: http://ischoolapps.com.au/campbell-primary-school/
Campbell Primary students using iPads in the classroom