The School Board met on Monday evening 1st August The Assistant Principal selection process is in its final stages with an announcement expected within a week. NAPLAN...
Welcome to Campbell Primary School
What’s new at Campbell Primary School……
National Community Survey
Campbell Primary School is asking parents to click on the link below and complete a short survey. This survey is a requirement for all schools by the Department of Education. Campbell Primary School’s Parent Survey is now open until Friday 23 September 2016. Please click on this link https://www.schoolsurvey.edu.au/s/Y6Wqh3PJ and enter the code CbAVeCGa to access. Your feedback will be very valuable to the school and we appreciate you taking the time to complete this short survey.
Welcome to Campbell
We are pleased to welcome you to Campbell Primary School and thank you for your interest. Our school is very community based and provides a strong and comprehensive learning experience that strives towards our school motto:
Dream • Believe • Achieve
Whilst providing a strong academic learning environment we also pride ourselves in providing to our students a vast array of learning areas:
- Health and Physical Education
- Performing Arts – Music
- Visual Arts
- Information and Communication Technology
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect
- Students can become involved in:
- Dance Troupes for both boys and girls, Years 4 – 6.
- Senior Choir, Senior Band and Rock Band
- Golf Academy
- Students also have the ability to become involved in IMMS (Instrumental Music) and academic extension programs through PEAC.
- A “before” and “after school” care is also held on site which is run by a qualified child care worker.
Information Technology will be integrated into the teaching and learning programmes of the school to support quality teaching and learning and the basis for reporting systems and administration.
Download the Campbell Primary School app
Campbell Primary School’s app has been designed to provide information to parents, students, staff and the community.
Find out more: http://ischoolapps.com.au/campbell-primary-school/
Campbell Primary students using iPads in the classroom